Monday, September 1, 2014

Reflections

It's coming up on two months since my trip to Spain, and life has gotten back to normal. I have been back at college for about a week now, but it's nowhere near as Mediterranean as la Universidad de Alicante! I look back at all the pictures I took during that month and sometimes I can't believe I was actually there. Setting my desktop as a slideshow of some of my pictures has been a great conversation starter before my classes! I'll have a hard time forgetting my time in Spain, and the people I met there. It's a little strange seeing friends who took the trip with me around campus nowadays. It's like, "Hey, we're in America now!" I hope to remain friends with those I met during our trip. I still wish we were in Spain, and maybe I'll get to go again someday. Traveling across the ocean only made me want to travel more often and to more places.

The world is open to possibilities, and Spain was just one of them.
AdiĆ³s and gracias,
Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment